One-layer Wednesday (OLW 163), LIM & Addicted to CAS

Monday, October 28, 2013

This week, the ever so talented Karen is our One-Layer Wednesday host.  Her challenge, 'Orange' You Glad You Played Along.  How fun and easy is this? 

As luck would have it, the code word for Addicted to CAS is "One-Layer".  And, the Less is More challenge this week is "String or Twine".

I love mums.  In my opinion, the are the epitome of fall.  They are the quintessential flower of Fall.

  
Now I have to tell you, I don't think I've have ever wasted so much cardstock trying to put together a card in my life!  I tried several times to place the leaves along side the mum's with no luck.  They just didn't look right/good.  As a last resort, I masked the mums, and then I had some success.  Think about it, trying to cut a mask for these images.  Not an easy task. 

Supplies: Stamps: Papertrey  Ink: Papertrey  Paper: Papertrey  Accessories: Button, & Twine, and Post It Notes For masking.

12 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl,

    I love mums too! They are my birthday flower. Your card is fantastic with those autumn colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole northeast side of my house is a veritable plethora of daisy like mums! All in pinks and baby yellows. You're right, they are the epitome of fall! Your card is quite lovely. All those tries were totally worth it...this turned out beautifully. Love that bit of twine; perfect touch. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful - I love the delicate colours.
    Margaret E

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card, I love your colour choices.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love mums too and they always make me think of Fall! These are gorgeous! Love the colors and the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The result is wonderful! All your hard work paid off. I love your card. Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Cheryl, this is just dreamy! What a gorgeous Fall card, so light and serene - fabulously done!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry I'm so late in visiting!
    This is a sweet card Cheryl!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful choice of colors for your wonderful soft flowers!
    Thanks for playing along at Addicted to CAS!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi - very great site you have established. Black Label No I enjoyed reading this posting. I did want to publish a remark to tell you that the design of this site is very aesthetically delightful. I used to be a graphic designer, now I am a copy editor for a firm. http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/black-label-no/

    ReplyDelete
  11. It has been a good resource of information JUVACELL for me in my research. Thank you so much.Hai bisogno di un lavoro part time ti consiglio il qui presente sito web. Cerchi telelavoro online?I think that is an interesting point, it made me think a bit. Thanks for sparking my thinking cap. Sometimes I get so much in.For more ==== >>>>>> http://guidemesupplements.com/is-juvacell-scam-or-fake/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs