An Update And Another Use For Washi Tape

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Earlier this week I told you about a wonderful charity, Cards For Hospitalized Kids.  You can see my post here.

I'm happy to report I reached my goal.  I made twenty five Halloween cards with envelopes for Cards For Hospitalized Kids. I thought I would share a few of them with you.  They are all simple in design due to the number I wanted to make and time restraints.




I decorated the inside of each card with stamps and Washi Tape.  I don't know why I haven't thought of using my "collection" of  Washi Tape to embellish the inside of cards before.  I love using Washi Tape, instead of just collecting it!  I'm sure some of you can relate.

Here's a peek at the inside of two cards.



I hope you'll consider sending some of your cards to Cards For Hospitalized Kids too!

Have a wonderful week.

4 comments:

  1. Great cards and I'm sure the kids will LOVE receiving them. I don't use my washi tape much either. I need to look at it less and put it on more. Hee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love them all. Congrats on reaching your goal.

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Cheryl,
    Hope things are going well. Great cards for a great cause. Love the idea of the washi tape inside the card. I am 'washi tape challenged' often not really knowing what to do with it.
    take care mf.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs