Mojo Monday #316

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hi!  Since it's Wednesday you may be here looking the One-Layer Wednesday (OLW) challenge.  Karen is our host this week.  You find her challenge here.

On to today's post. 

I'm trying to squeak out a few more Halloween cards, and this week's Mojo Monday challenge caught my eye.


I started out by misting a white doily with Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist, Lavender Fields.  Then on to my die cutting machine for the Spider web.  With a 6 x 6 pad of patterned paper, a few embellishments, and a great sketch a girl can make some cards! 

A girl can make some pretty awesome envelopes too, with the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board!  In case you're wondering, I'm not a paid representative for We R Memory Keepers,
although I wish I were.....!  I love my envelope maker.

I'm also joining the 4 Crafty Chicks challenge (Layers).

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Okay, eeekkk is right!! What an iconic Halloween card, Cheryl! Genius!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card - I love that bat! Lots of color and details. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs