OLW 159 ~ Free For All

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Karen is hosting this week's One-Layer Wednesday challenge.  Her challenge, Free For All.  You can choose any theme for your one-layer card.  Thanks Karen!

I need to send a sympathy card this week.  I don't like sympathy cards.  I don't make many sympathy cards.  In saying that, I am pleased with the way this turned out. Well, except for the shadow over the ribbon.  I may have to find a new photographer.




I hope you'll pop over to Karen's blog and play along this week.

Supplies:  Stamps: Great Impressions & A Muse (Sentiment)  Ink: Memento Gray Flannel  Paper: Gina K. Designs: White  Accessories: Flat Pearls, Ribbon & Stamp Positioner

5 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Cheryl, looks great in the muted grey colour, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and pretty Cheryl. So glad you were able to play along this week.
    hugs,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely, Cheryl, such calm tones, perfect for a sympathy card! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and wistful! Love that gorgeous bow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs