Crazy 4 Challenges ~ A Sketch

Friday, September 27, 2013


Lately, I’ve been pinning sketches to my card sketch board on Pinterest, for those times when I need a little extra inspiration.  I recently pinned this sketch from Crazy for Challenges.  I love this sketch!


Here's the end result.  I wanted happy and fun as this is for a little guy.  No scary stuff here.


Thanks for stopping by.


Supplies: Stamp: Penny Black  Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black  Paper: Cryogen White (great for Copics) Card Base Stampin' Up Whisper White  Designer Paper: Jillibean Soup and K & Company  Accessories: Twine, Sequins, Copic Markers, Button and Spellbinders Oval Die Cut

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Cheryl! I'm not a little guy, but I don't like the scary ones either, so thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs