One-Layer Wednesday ~ Scoring (OLW103)

Monday, September 3, 2012

Please join me in welcoming  Karen Dunbrook to the OLW Team!  Karen is hosting our challenge this week.  Her challenge; to add scoring to your card.  I hope you'll stop by Karen's blog for a visit. 

Here's my card:
This card is 4 1/4 square.  My plan was to use my sentiment to ground the image. I think I missed the mark!  Do I hear "re-do"?

Supplies:

Stamps: Gina K-One In A Million, Ink: Memento-Angel Pink & Gray Flannel, Papertrey Ink-Hibiscus Burst, Paper: Stampin Up, Accessories: Bling, Post It Notes, Scoring Board

Thanks for stopping by,

10 comments:

  1. Really cute. I love how you scored it-that's a great idea to set off the border stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of one-layer cards. Yours gives me inspiration. Thanks!

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the pink with just the black outline stamp on it! Great OLW card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This OLC is so Pretty in pink. Love the gems on the image :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. just wonderful Cheryl...I don't use pink enough....thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. being partial to CAS and OLW cards as i am...i just LOVE this card...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful CAS card. The rhinestones look so pretty on the flowers Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The scoring is great! Fabulous CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card Cheryl. Love the CAS look.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs