A New Look ... And Some Cards

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Welcome to "A Paperie Journey's" new look!  For those of us old gals, a facelift.  I was looking for something clean and simple but stylish.  I feel I've achieved that look.  What do you think?

Okay, on with the show...  I have a few Halloween cards to share with you. 

First, let me tell you I've fallen in love with Cast A Spell stamp set by Reverse Confetti .  All three cards are from that set.

 
 
I've been wanting to experiment with spatter and I finally did with the card above   So much fun!  Since I was working with regular cardstock and not watercolor paper, I decided to use acrylic paint (watered down a bit) and a narrow paintbrush.   
 


For this card, my inspiration came from HERE, the Reverse Confetti blog.  I'm not even sure I can say "inspiration".  I CASE'D it (copy and steal everything)!   I loved the card.  It was clean and simple and ... just adorable! 

I'm planning a regular post each month (the last week of the month), One Set-Three Ways.  I hope this monthly segment will help you optimize your stamp sets.

Thanks for stopping by.
 

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving your Halloween cards! My favorite is the first one - nothing beats twine and buttons and a fussy-cut crow. Awesome! Happy Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did however expertise several technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the
    Cleanse FX website many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. http://www.healthsupreviews.com/is-cleanse-fx-biggest-scam-in-canada/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs