One-Layer Wednesday 93 In the Kitchen

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I hope you found the current OLW challenge on Heather's blog.

The inspiration for this weeks challenge is in your kitchen. Stop by and take a peek at Heather's darling sample card. 



This card size is 3 x 3.

I hope you'll stop back by tomorrow because it's my turn to host the One-Layer Wednesday challenge!

Supplies: Stamps: Papertrey Ink-Fruit Fusion Apple Paper: Stampin' Up Whisper White Ink: Papertrey Ink- Pure Poppy &  New Leaf  Accessories: Twine

7 comments:

  1. I'll be there! This wee card is just precious, Cheryl! And the photo is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet apple! I think little cards are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable CAS card! The sentiment is so sweet Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like 3 x 3 cards too-they are just right for a little thank you! Cute little sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little Card. Love the Image and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very sweet card; the twine and the apple work perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs