Another Cut Out Card...

Saturday, January 28, 2012

A few days ago I showed you a card I did for the Less is More challenge.  You can see that post here.  I enjoyed the "Cut it Out" challenge so much I just had to do another card. 


I hope you can tell by the pictures that I cut out the heart shape with a die (from Papertrey Ink) and then surrounded it with flat back pearls.  I stamped the greeting inside the card with gray.   The card is 4 x 4.  
Supplies:
Stamps: Stampabilities
Ink:  Memento London Fog
Paper:  Memory Box - Cotton Candy
Accessories: Heart Die - Papertrey Ink, Cuttlebug, Flat Back Pearls - Michaels 

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. I love this one also! Can't go wrong with pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pearls are stunning. Nice CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Cheryl! The pearls are perfect! I need to learn less is more ;) thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and elegant Cheryl! I love the pearls around your cut out heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. clean and simple...but so elegant and lovely as well...i am going to have to try to duplicate this

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous CAS card. Those pearls make this card so elegant..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs