Halloween Week 1 ~ A Card

Friday, October 7, 2011

Hi!  Today I have a Halloween card for you.  I used this weeks Sketch Challenge at SplitcoastStampers. Don't you just love this adorable image from Penny Black?  This card is for a little person, so I didn't want it too scary.


Recently, I discovered Memory Box card stock at my local stamp store.  It comes in an assortment of amazing colors and the backside is white.  It's perfect for using as a card base.  Call me crazy, but I really prefer my cards to have a white inside (better for writing)!  Below is a look at the inside of the card.




I hope you'll stop by tomorrow with another Halloween project!

Supplies: Stamps:Penny Black (image) Michaels $ Bin (sentiment)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Memory box
Accessories: Copics, Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. I love that first image-so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable Card.. really cute Image.. really like that you showed the Inside..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs