Sweet 16 - An Invitation

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hi Friends,

It's rare I post to my blog a project that's not a "challenge" of some sort, but today I wanted to share the invitation I made for my oldest daughter's 16th birthday. The party was a Sweet 16/Chocolate Making Party!


I printed the party details on the back of the chocolae tag. I discoverd Memory Box cardstock at my local stamp store. I had no idea Memory Box had cardstock. This cardstock is a smooth white on the back and the perfect weight for a card base. I prefer the look of white on the inside of a card.

Supplies:
Stamps: Sentiment from Impression Obsession
Paper: Memory Box
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Glassine mini bag, Martha Swewart Doilies, Tulle, Ribbon, Tsukineko Shimmer Spritz in Frost, and Tim Holtz large Shipping Tag Diecut

Happy Spring,

Cheryl

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful invite. I love your Color combo.. Stunning! Happy Sweet 16 to your Daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the ruffled ribbon and the color combo also...sweet card for a sweet 16!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite color combo! Love the ribbon and the doily is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME invite with the candy bar inside!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! And love that there is chocolate in it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs