One-Layer Wednesday

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I can't believe I'm actually posting for a second time today. 

There are about 4-5 weekly challenges I enjoy.  Even if I don't have time to play, it's always fun to see what they are.  Tonight I just happened to pop over to Susan Raihala's blog, Simplicity to see what the One-Layer Wednesday (OLW) Challenge was.  This week Jennifer Styles is hosting the OLW Challenge on her blog, Syles Ink.  The challenge was to make a card using two or more of the elements mentioned in the title of her blog post ( birds and the Bees, and the flowers and the trees).  Additionally, your card needed  to incorporate a sentiment, and could be any theme.  Standing in front of my craft table attempting to pick up my mess from earlier today, this Inkadinkado stamp caught my eye.  That's it, I thought to myself.  That's the image for my OLW card. 


I couldn't believe how quickly this card came together.  This never happens.  I could see myself making a few sets in different colors.

Supplies

Paper:  Stampin' Up
Ink:  Memento Potter's Clay
Stamp:  Inkadinkado (image) A Muse (sentiment)

Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Love that image in that circle. You are the winner of my Cocoa digi image. :o) Please e-mail me so I can sent it to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs