My Very First Post!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm so excited....  I've been thinking about starting this blog for over a year now.  I would always tell myself  I don't have the time, or there are so many other things that need my time and attention.   And then there was that nagging fear that blogging would be way to hard for me to figure out.  Well, I finally did it and I'm glad I did!
   
So..... let me tell you about today's card.  Actually, I have two.  The first card is for today's Sketch Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.


Supplies:
Penny Black Stamp, Copics, Spellbinder Dies, Martha Stewart Web Punch, Handmade Felt Flower, Button and Baker's Twine.

Here's my second card.  It's 4 1/4 square.  I just love this size. 


Supplies:
Studio G Stamp (Michael's $ Bin), Copics, Spellbinder Dies, Martha Stewart Web Punch, and Baker's Twine.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs