More One-Layer Christmas/Holiday Tags (OLW166)

Saturday, November 16, 2013

I wasn't thrilled with the one-layer tags I posted for the OLW challenge on Wednesday.  Since that post, I've been playing with mists, distress inks, and sprays in an effort to make a more interesting one layer tag.  I have two to show you. 


For the tag above, I misted the background with Silver Sugar Glimmer Mist.  To me, the color looks like a shimmery medium gray.  Very pretty!  The poinsettias are stamped with Papertrey Ink's Raspberry Fizz and the center of each flower has three little dots of Cotton Candy Stickles.  The "to and from" are stamped on the back of the tag.

 
The second tag was stamped with Barn Red Distress Ink on glossy card stock.  It has a nice marble effect to it, although you can't tell it by my photography skills.

The week's OLW post can be found here.  You still have time to play and just think,  you'll have a jump start on you Christmas tags.


13 comments:

  1. Great OL tags! Like the light colored poinsettias and the cool background for the skates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am commenting on your Nov. 4 post and the gift card die. My die arrived yesterday and I am anxious to be creative. I enjoyed your comments on gifts that are not appreciated. My current rage is cards that are not appreciated and after much thought my card list became smaller. I enjoy your posts Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the variety of tags you've been making - and especially since they're only one layer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tags Cheryl, especially the first one which caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun tag designs Cheryl.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheryl, please email me as soon as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog post.. comfortable colors & design. Cccam Server Did people style and design this excellent website by yourself and also would anyone rely on someone else to accomplish it available for you? Plz answer since I!|m seeking to style and design my web site in addition to would like to find out where outfought became that coming from. appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad to be a visitor of this pure website ! , regards for this rare info ! Here more information about Altenpflege Tipps, just have a look.
    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad to be a visitor of this pure website ! , regards for this rare info ! Here more information about Altenpflege Tipps, just have a look.
    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tags!! I am loving the BG u created and also the colors u used :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bookmarked it and will be back to check it out some more later.Several of the factors associated with
    CogniQ this weblog publish are usually advantageous nonetheless had me personally wanting to understand, did they seriously suggest that? 1 point Ive acquired to say is your writing expertise are very good and Ill be returning back again for any brand-new blog post you come up with, you may possibly have a brand-new supporter. I book marked your weblog for reference.http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/is-cogniq-scam-or-fake/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs