The 10 Days of November: Day 3 - Handmade Journaling Cards

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Hi, I'm glad you stopped by.  This is the third post in my series, The 10 Days of November. 
You can access previous posts here, and here.

As I was planning this series, I knew I wanted to include a few handmade journaling and filler cards.




For these cards, I primarily used  Papertrey Ink stamps and dies.  I love the new Monthly Moments-November stamp set.  I might have to go back and take another look at previous Monthly Moments stamp sets! 


I made 4 of the journaling card below, and will place them at each place setting on our Thanksgiving table.  Every year as we lounge around the table, we take turns sharing what we are thankful for.  This year, I decided to have those thoughts documented (in their own handwriting), and include them in The 10 Days of November album.


Tomorrow, I'll share the foundation pages for The 10 Days of November. 

































4 comments:

  1. I love the clean simplicity of your cards. They're striking. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl,

    Wonderful journaling cards. I bet they looked fabulous at your Thanksgiving table. A really neat idea! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jerry you really should respect her Genius X opinion and then maybe the respect will be returned to you. We are all from different backgrounds and umstances.my God, i thought you were going to chip in with some decisive insght at the end there, not leave it without an summary.Thanks for sharing this helpful info.For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.muskelaufbauhilfe.com/genius-x-o-cambalacho/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It?s the old what goes about arrives around Nugenix routine.You made some good points there. I did a search on the subject matter and found a good number of people will consent with your blog.You made several good points there. I did a search on the subject and found a good number of folks will consent with your blog. For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.healthsupreviews.com/nugenix/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs