Hugs and Laughter

Monday, April 4, 2011

Hi Friends,

I'm glad you stopped by! Today's Clean and Simple Challenge at SplitcoastStampers is a color challenge. The color palette, soft aqua, soft yellow, and white. I love these colors; They feel like Spring.

I think this stamp says it all. When I saw it, I had to have it. It's one of those sentiments you can use for so many things. For example: thinking of you, Just wanted to say hi, or even get well. And, I just believe in what is says. Is this rationalization? Probably! Just for the fun of it, I Googled the word rationalization, and this is what I found: a defense mechanism in which perceived controversial behaviors or feelings are explained in a rational or logical manner to avoid the true explanation. Ok, I'm not going to do that anymore.

Supplies:
Stamps: Stampendous Cling Mount
Paper: A Muse & Stampin'Up Whisper White
Ink: Versa Magic Sea Breeze
Accessories: Spellbinders, Floral Stamens from Michael's, Wool Felt,Wilton Doilies, and Rolled Rose Die from MTF

I hope I've made you smile...

Cheryl

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, love the pop of colour from that flower, it looks great
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are exquisite, Cheryl. I love the unique and elegant style. Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comment.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are exquisite, Cheryl. I love the unique and elegant style. Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comment.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree with Anne...love the pop of color from the flower...wonderful sentiment...and the doily is a nice element

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love the soft colors and the pretty flower/ The lace looks nice. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Card.. it does feel springy.. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This turned out so pretty! I love the flower you made and the doily is such a pretty touch too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! CAS cards have become my favorite. Love the doily and yellow felt flower, but that saying totally MAKES the card. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs