Traditions and A Cup of Christmas Cappuccino

Monday, December 20, 2010

Hi Everyone,

Do you like Cappuccino?  We sure do!  In fact it's become a family tradition.  Several years ago I came a across recipe for a Cappuccino Mix.  I usually make it just before Thanksgiving, because on Thanksgiving Day my husband and girls always put up the outside Christmas lights and decorations.  That evening after our Thanksgiving meal we have our annual Christmas Lighting Ceremony. My husband sets out the lawn chairs and I make us our first cup of Christmas Cappuccino of the season.  We bundle up, sit back and enjoy our Christmas lights.  This is how the cappuccino mix got the name, Christmas Cappuccino!  I like to make an extra batch or two for family and friends.  It really makes a nice gift, but best of all my family loves it.....

When I saw this weeks Crazy 4 Cocoa Challenge (C4CC3, create anything BUT a card)  I new just what I wanted to do.



If you stop by in a few days, I'll have the recipe for the Cappuccino Mix posted.

I wish you all a safe and blessed Christmas.

Cheryl

Supplies

Stamps:  Sweet n' Sassy Stamps
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Gina K. Designs Pure Luxery
Accessories:  ribbon, Spellbinders, button, Baker's Twine, Felt Ric Rack, Felt, Sizzix, Mason Ball Jar

3 comments:

  1. How cute!! Love it, Cheryl :). Thanks for playing along with the Crazy 4 Cocoa challenge :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the family tradition you've created, and what a better way to celebrate than by sharing this yummy treat with friends! Your decorated jar is so pretty with the felt leaves and pretty ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute, can't wait to see the cappuccino recipe ' TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs