CAS93 Happy Fall

Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Monday!  Thanks for stopping by.
 
When I was trying to decide what Christmas image I was going to use for my card today, I realized that I've made very few Fall/Thanksgiving card or projects this season.  I really enjoy Fall and all that it has to offer.  The leaves changing color, pumpkin bread, picking apples, but most of all I enjoy Thanksgiving.  For me, it's a time for reflection.  A time for family and traditions.  So, I quickly switched gears and started thinking Fall.  

You can find the CAS93 (Clean & Simple) Challenge at SplitcoastStampers.


Today's CAS (Clean & simple) Challenge was to use this sketch as inspiration.

Supplies:
Stamps:  A Muse
Paper:  Kraft
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa
Accssesories:  Ribbon, Tombow Markers and Martha Stewart Doilies

Happy Fall

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs