Herman and His Twin Brother Sherman... Munster

Saturday, October 30, 2010

With Halloween just a few hours away I wanted to post my last project.  Well, my last Halloween project!
I was looking for a fun little treat box for my daughters.  Something small and cute that I could sit on their bedside table. Just a little something from Mom on Halloween.

After searching the internet for ideas I stumbled upon Cambria Turnbow's blog and found this cute idea/tutorial.  After reading over her instructions, Cambria mentioned the original box design was by Jody Morrow.  I hope you take a minute and pop over to their blogs.  These gals are so talented! 


And the back view




I hope you have a safe and Happy Halloween! 

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs